Attaching the Light:
Its easy! Two steps:
- Turn light sideways
- Push pen into light firmly and twist 1/4 of a turn clockwise
TIPS & TRICKS
- Gather your IDO3D© materials needed: Pen, IDO3D© Light, Clear sheet for tracing artwork.
- Open your Pen and remove the safety seal and install the cap.
- Trace artwork using the Clear sheet.
- PRO TIP: Draw short sections of artwork and hit with light to keep the finest detail. Continue this process until piece is finished.
- Use your IDO3D© Light to cure your artwork for 30 seconds.
- PRO TIP: The closer you hold the IDO3D© Light to your artwork the quicker it will dry.
- Apply more IDO3D© ink to the connecting pieces
- Use your IDO3D© Light to cure your connecting artwork for .30 seconds.
1. YOU CAN CURE ARTWORK FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE TRACING SHEET.
2. TRACE OVER THE TOP OF YOUR ARTWORK TO ADD THICKNESS AND STRENGTH.
3. IDO3D© INK SELF-LEVELS AND SPREADS IF YOU ALLOW IT TO SIT BEFORE CURING.
YOU CAN FILL IN LARGE SECTIONS OF ARTWORK BY ALLOWING THE INK TO SPREAD.
4. STICKY RESIDUE CAN BE EASILY REMOVED FROM HANDS BY USING HAND SANITIZER.